TV personality, presenter and reporter,
Mark Readings confirmed as MC for the Rockingham Beach Cup
Popular TV personality, presenter and reporter, Mark Readings will add to the excitement of the Rockingham Beach Cup as MC in the premium Palm Beach Club Marquee.
Readings is well known for presenting Channel Seven’s weekend sport and news headlines and reporting for the Today Tonight program. Previous to this Mark was with Channel Nine for 19 years and comprehensively covered every football and cricket season during that time.
In 2003, he accepted the Logie Award for Best News Coverage "Bali Explosions" on behalf of Channel Nine Perth and the Nine Network.
Darren McAullay to call the Six-card Race Line-up
Legendary Western Australian race caller Darren McAullay joins us to cover each race of the Rockingham Beach Cup. McAullay has been calling in Western Australia for 39 years and his list of many accolades includes:
- 15 years with 6PR (13 years as Senior Harness Racing Caller)
- 24 years TAB Radio Racing & Sport (Senior Commentator)
- Broadcast of the past 27 Perth Cups
- Covered the VRC Spring Racing Carnival for 5 years with Radio 6PR
- Broadcast 5 Inter-Dominion Harness Racing Series throughout Australia
- Broadcast in New South Wales and Queensland as a guest commentator
- Executive Officer West Australian Racehorse Owners Association since 2007
- Currently a co-host of the Sports Daily on TAB Radio Racing & Sport
Experience Tiny Holly in the Palm Beach Club
From auctioneer to public speaker to comedian...the name Tiny Holly is well known around corporate circles both in his home state of WA and across the nation.
With country in his veins, and a woolclasser by trade, Tiny joined Elders in 1987 as junior stock agent and auctioneer, working in rural business as an auctioneer and cattle buyer. In 2008, Tiny started his own business "Have Gavel, Will Travel" and hasn't looked back.
Now one of the state's most sought after auctioneers, he resides over more than 200 auctions per year, and has raked in more than $17,500,000 for charities and communities. Tiny may be his name but auctions with big results is his game.